A collection of heritage material about the Parish of Reepham, Lincolnshire. It comprises maps, documents, photographs and oral recordings. The material is held in the parish church of St Peter and St Paul and can be viewed by appointment. This project was funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

The material is organised under the following headings:

Employment- this section includes the 1881 Census, photographs of the Co-operative store, local policeman, gardeners, kennels' staff, hawkers, the HomeGuard and many more.

Activities- this section has documents and photographs of the Youth Club, Cycle Touring Club, Allotments(The Ranch), Reepham Choral Society/Drama Groups, Reepham Residents Association, Reepham Heritage Society, the Friendship Club, sports teams and the past records of the Women's Institute.

Properties- this section contains the Draft Conservation Area Proposal from June 2000, articles on Reepham in 1926 and 2000, aerial photographs of the village, views from the church spire, an extensive collection of individual property photographs, a range of maps including a copy of a tithe map from the mid 19th century.

Church- this section has photographs of the church over the last century, a list of the incumbents from the 13th century, details of the church re-ordering.

People- this section has an extensive collection of photographs of village inhabitants both past and present and  details of the service personnel mentioned on the war memorials.

Railways- this section has photographs of the railway in Reepham from the 1900s to the closure of the station in 1960s, newspaper clippings about the station closure and photographs of the demolition of the signal box.

Farms- this section contains a booklet on the Lost Farms of Reepham and photographs of local agriculture.

Burton Hunt Kennels- this section has articles and a booklet on the history of the hunt and photographs of the kennels in the village.

Reepham School- this section has an extensive collection of photographs and school records.


Len Woolaton, aged 17, bringing magels to feed a flock of sheep on Barlings Lane- Now Ruth King's farm. Date of photograph circa 1913.


Mr. Thompson - The Blacksmith whose shop was at the site of number 6 The green.